Central Bank digital currencies (CBDCs) will play a critical role in the new, modern global financial infrastructure that blockchain technologies will undoubtedly underpin. But, for a truly global system to work, interoperability is key.
In this webinar, industry experts explore the future of CBDCs, the impact of CBDCs on cross-border payments and the importance of interoperability.
• Wee Kee Toh, Assistant Director, FinTech & Innovation Group | Monetary Authority of Singapore
• Rene Michau, Head of Fintech Client Advisory | Standard Chartered Bank
• Mark McKenzie, Senior Financial Sector Specialist | The SEACEN Centre
• James Wallis, VP, Central Bank Engagements | Ripple
• Monica Long, GM, RippleX | Ripple
And many more
Register with Ripple and watch the Webinar by clicking here.
Missed this event? Don’t fret, we have many more wonderful events coming up. Sign up for future events by becoming a Friend of FinTech here.