Solutions Delivery Software Engineer
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer who’s passionate about the Fintech industry, loves to integrate new partners and wants to work in a disruptive, fast-growing and exciting environment. As part of the APAC Solution Delivery team, based in Singapore, this role will bring you great opportunities to work on various projects, collaborating with a diverse range of partners and teams.
The Solution Delivery team is responsible for supporting the integration of partners within the Thunes Cross-Border Payment platform. Processing millions of transactions per month and interconnecting hundreds of partners from all around the world, Thunes is continuously growing its coverage and footprint in the industry. A career with Thunes provides invaluable experience in an exciting and rapidly expanding market and an opportunity to be part of a truly global company with various offices worldwide and a workforce that includes dozens of different nationalities.
We’re looking for a highly driven, self-motivated, technically hands-on person who is truly excited about having a meaningful impact within the company and for our network partners.
In this role, you will combine a startup mindset with the scale of an industry leader. Working with different types of partners you must remain agile and always adapt your process and mindset to the partner you are dealing with.
What you will get up to:
• Lead and deliver the integration into new partner services from the analysis phase though the integration design until go live and post-delivery monitoring
• Solution and develop ad-hoc solutions outside of the box for some special projects
• Monitor and measure the quality of service of existing partners that are already integrated to the platform
• Expand internal monitoring, reporting and operational tools and processes
• Drive partners integrating to our network providing technical expertise and support.
On a daily basis, the role will involve you to:
• Design and develop API based integrations
• Apply coding and analytical skills in all phases of the SDLC – use efficiently version control systems.
• Be customer facing – you will have a close relationship with our partners and business development teams to expand our coverage and services