|About the Company|
InvestaX is on a mission to tokenize the world. We are looking for those who believe the future is blockchain and want to join us now and help us change the world.
InvestaX is a leading licensed security token platform headquartered in Singapore, but our team is decentralized around the world, we don’t care where you live, we only care if you can deliver.
We offer end-to-end solutions for the issuance, trading, and custody of security token for alternative investments, including VC, Start-ups, real estate, private equity and more.
Our team comprises entrepreneurs, techies, lawyers, investors, and bankers, we operate in a fast-paced positive energy environment.
We provide key infrastructure to tokenize the world, so investors can buy, sell, trade, borrow or lend their digital assets across the world, 24×7.
We offer salaries, equity and bonuses as a performance driven organization that is about decentralization, hyper speed, positive energy, and development.
Creators of the world’s 1st digital SPAC, digital ESOP and STO AMM, we are looking for people that know how to spread the world, build communities and partnerships and drive InvestaX to the top.
|S/N||Job Title||Job Description|
|1||Senior Backend Developer||
About the Role:
● Compile and analyze data, processes, and code to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
● Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience.
● Manage the backend development team, mentor and develop team members
● Build high-quality software components
● Collaborate directly with product management, product design, and the development team on new product features
● Develop documentation and design materials, as needed
● Design and develop products in collaboration with Technical and Executive Leadership
● Write high-quality, efficient, and testable code
● At least 5+ years of experience in hands-on programming, 2+ years in a lead level
● Proficient in one or more additional languages (Java, C/C++, Node.JS, etc)
● Strong background in SQL/NoSQL databases e.g. MongoDB
● Efficient in designing from scratch as well as performing optimizations
● Proficient in modern tech stack: Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, IaC (e.g. Terraform), Ansible etc.
● Knowledge of Blockchain stack including chains ex. Ethereum, Polygon, Hedera, etc.
● Background working with AWS (beyond EC2 and S3)
● Must be able to understand and apply software design principles.
● Experience designing software systems
● Comfortable working with Agile and Design Thinking
● Experience in leading and mentoring development team
● Strong English communication skills
● Experience with modern SPA frameworks is helpful, like React/Vue.js/Angular, NestJS, Redis
|2||Full Stack Developer||