We are looking for a Project Manager to drive fintech adoption initiatives from inception through execution.
This is a unique opportunity for someone with vision to architect and manage an industry-changing project. You will collaborate closely with designers, marketers, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features and projects.
– Create and maintain the team’s roadmap, milestones, and dependencies with strategic priorities in mind
– Prioritize initiatives and projects appropriately and weigh tradeoffs that must be made
– Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
– Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
– Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
– Perform market research and analysis to generate insights for execution
– Interview and interact with customers to build empathy, ensuring that their needs are met
– Develop strategies to execution of marketing campaigns to outreach to the desired target audience
– With 7-10 years of product/project management and related experience.
-We are looking for candidates at multiple seniority levels
– Prior experience in fintech/crypto project is a plus
– Proven ability to solve problems creatively
– Demonstrated leadership with a focus on getting things done autonomously
– The ability to collaborate well with different stakeholders
– Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and prioritization skills